Friday, February 19, 2016

What I Wore This Month







This has been going around the reusable menstrual products community for a while now so I decided to make one for myself. Here is what I wore this month.

5 Heavy Pads - One from Yurtcraft and the others were made by me

8 Regular Pads - One from Yurtcraft and the rest are made by me

3 Light Pads - Made by me

2 liners - Made by me

2 Menstrual Cups - One small classic clear Meluna with regular stem, One medium classic purple Meluna with ball stem (will review after next cycle)

I did use pads most of this cycle because it is my first cycle using better pads. I have used hand stitched pads in previous cycles but I really wanted to try out many of my newer pads that I have made and bought. The Yurtcraft pads can be found on Etsy. Thank you.








No comments:

Post a Comment