Sunday, February 21, 2016

Why I use RUMPs

Now there are many reasons why I have decided to use reusable menstrual products. I am only fourteen, and I probably am the only girl in my school who has decided to sway from disposable products. I first learned about rumps from preciousstarspads, a very informative YouTube channel run by Bree. From the very start, I knew that disposables weren't for me. The pads often gave me a rash and tampons left me feeling gross. Why would I want to use products that irritated me? Once I started using my menstrual cup everything changed. I didn't have to worry about leaking or being uncomfortable anymore. My period isn't an inconvenience, I still get cramps, but apart from that it isn't unbearable. I would choose rumps over disposable products anyday and definitely recommend them to anyone with problems with traditional sanitary products.

No comments:

Post a Comment