Monday, March 28, 2016

What I Wore This Month













The month of March has been pretty hectic. School is ending soon so a lot of work has been piled up on us - not to mention my 17 day period this cycle. It was pretty heavy most of the time so I wore most of the cloth pads pictured above twice. I did go to the doctor and everything seems fine. If I have another cycle like this I will probably go on birth control.

I wore 10 heavy cloth pads. 6 made by me, 3 made by Pad Thai Cloth and 1 made by Yurtcraft
I wore 8 regulars. 5 made by me, 2 made by Pad Thai Cloth and 1 made by Yurtcraft.
I also wore 4 lights and 6 liners which were all made by me.

I used almost all of my cups this cycle and I will have a JuJu cup review up soon. I used my JuJu cup Model 1 and 2, Lunette Model 1, Femmycycle Teen, and my MeLuna Medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment