Tuesday, July 26, 2016

JuJu Cup Review

Hello everyone! I have not posted anything in a couple of months now, so I will be making a long-awaited review of the JuJu Cup. Hopefully I will post reviews of the Diva Cup and Femmycycle soon. *This menstrual cup was sent to me for a review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced by others*

I receicved both the JuJu Cup Model 1 and 2. There is a big size difference between the two models, but I was still able to use both. I have mostly used the Model 2 as I have a heavy flow, but the smaller model works similarly.

The cups are made an almost sticky clear silicone which doesn't bother me. It is a smoothe cup that is finished nicely. The only downside to the construction of the cup are the grip rings. I found them useless. The grips are little flowers or butterflies that didn't help at all. It takes a bit longer for me to get the JuJu cups out than my other cups because of this. 

Insertion of the cups is very easy. I use the labia fold as I do with all of my cups and had no problems.   On my heavier days the Model 2 works well although I still only get a couple of hours. The Model 1 is perfect for my lighter days at the very beginning and end of my period. 

Overall, I am happy with these cups and would recommend them to all women. They are made out of quality materials and make your period all that more bearable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment