Thursday, August 11, 2016

Diva Cup Review


**I was sent the Diva Cup to review. I am not being paid and all opinions are my own.**

The Diva Cup! If you've heard of menstrual cups at any point, I'm sure this brand came up. The Diva Cup is the most popular cup brand out there, and for a good reason. It is made of a luxurious feeling medical grade silicone that is about a medium resistance. The grip rings on this cup work very well and it has a hollow, short stem. It is recommended that this cup is replaced every year, but with the right care it can last you longer. The Diva Cup comes in two different sizes; model one and model two. I own the model one. To see which size is right for you, see the sizing guidelines.




If I am being honest, I did not think that this cup would work for me. It is very mainstream and I have heard that many find it too long. After using this cup for at least three cycles, It has become my favorite cup so far. I used the labia fold like I do with most of my cups, and it slid in smoothly. It opens pretty quickly after I rotate the cup. After it being a bit too long, I cut off the stem and now it fits perfectly. This cup has a capacity of 30 ml, so I can wear it a bit longer than my other cups on my heavy days which I love. All in all, this cup really surprised me and I am so happy that I have the chance to review it.

The Diva Cup can be bought online or in a store. In the USA, I have seen the Diva at Whole Foods. Check out their store finder or buy online to get your very own Diva Cup.

Look for this packaging in stores!

Important Links

Homepage
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

1 comment:

  1. My little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guild lines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967/  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following...infertility Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetis,Herpes Virus, Lupus, HPV, Cancer, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis, Als, MS, Menstrual Cramp,  Fribroid.

    ReplyDelete