Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Femmycycle Teen Review


**I was sent this cup to review. All opinions are my own and are in no way influenced by the company**

The Femmycycle is unlike any other cup. It has a bulbous shape, a ring stem, and a no spill rim. It is made out of a very thin, clear, and soft silicone which makes it really easy to insert. The size of the teen is a lot smaller than I expected and has a capacity of 17. 5 ml.

I first tried the C fold with this cup but had trouble getting it to open inside of me. I then tried the Labia fold and it slid in easily. This cup has no suction holes but it still popped open easily. I recommend feeling around the base of the cup after insertion to make sure that it is open though because it did leak once for me. This cup worked great for my lighter days but on my heavy days I have to change this cup too often. The ring stem is my favorite part about this cup. It makes it super easy to remove. In my opinion the no spill rim didn't really benefit me, I still get blood on my hands either way.


I would recommend this cup to teens that have a light flow. It is really easy to use once you get the hang of it. This cup would also be good for women with a low cervix as it is a super short cup and the ring can be tucked in if need be.


No comments:

Post a Comment